1. Eagle Island State Park offers a sandy beach for swimming.
2. The park has a designated swim area in the lake, perfect for families and children.
3. Lifeguards are not always on duty; visitors should exercise caution when swimming.
4. Swimming is only allowed during daylight hours to ensure safety of all swimmers.
5. There's also an option to rent paddleboards or kayaks near the swim area at seasonal rental shops within the park.
6. The water slide located inside this state park adds more fun options after your refreshing dip into its waters.
7. Picnic areas nearby allow you to relax and enjoy meals post-swimming activities.
The park offers a variety of boating options for visitors. There is a designated swimming area with lifeguards on duty during the summer months, and non-motorized watercraft such as canoes, kayaks or paddleboards are allowed in this section. For those interested in fishing, there's also access to two freshwater ponds stocked with rainbow trout where you can use small boats without motors.
Enjoy fishing in two freshwater ponds, home to rainbow trout and largemouth bass. Fishing gear rentals are available on-site.
The park offers ice-fishing during winter months for an adventurous experience catching fish beneath the frozen surface of the pond.
Families can participate in a fun-filled day at kids' fishing events held throughout summer where equipment is provided free-of-charge.
Remember that all anglers aged 14 or older must have a valid Idaho fishing license before casting their lines.